My project is done. I just finish re-doing the make over of my Michael’s binder and it looks so much better to me. It did not cost me anything to give my planner a make over. I had all the supplies on hand and just used what I had. Here are the supplies I used ( I did use double-sided tape too).
The decorative duck tape was from Dollar Tree and card stock from Wal-Mart.
Here is my finished planner now. I am putting my Happy Planner pages into this one, so I can use a ring binder instead. This only took about an hour or so to do. Using duck tape is not an easy thing, but I made it work.
I am happy once again with my DIY project. I’m not a crafter but I do the best with what I know. Now to finish putting in the rest of the Happy Planner pages.
Next I want to work on are dividers for this. Stay toned there is more to come.