I got this recipe from one of this videos on Facebook. I have been looking for a recipe for a better way to cook fresh green beans and I found this.
These were amazing and just what I was looking for. My family loved these and said this is the new way to make fresh green beans.
- 1 lb. fresh green beans
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. grated parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp. panko bread crumbs
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl; toss to coat.
- Spread green beans on a large rimmed baking sheet.
Roast for 15-20 minutes; stirring halfway through.
Source: Cathy Trochelman