These cookies are very yummy. Yes I know that is not the way to describe something, but these are yummy cookies. They take no time at all to make. I found these on Pinterest and had to try them.
If you want to see how these are made and turned out. Go over to my YouTube channel Ruthy’s Hangout and watch my video.
- 1/2 c. salted butter, softened
- 1/2 c. creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 1/2 c. light brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 c. all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- Preheat oven to 375° and line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Cream together the butter and peanut butter on medium-high speed. Add in the sugars and vanilla and continue to mix together until light and fluffy. Mix in the egg. In a bowl combine the flour and baking soda and whisk together. Then stir into the wet ingredients until just combined.
- Scoop out 1 tbsp. of mix and roll into a ball if necessary. Place on the prepared pans and with a fork press down top to bottom and then again from left to right. Make sure you are only pressing enough to make marks and thin the dough out some. The cookies should be about 1/4″ thick. Bake for 10-12 minutes and then cool.