Here is an easy and filling dinner you should try. We are having spaghetti tonight. This takes less than an hour to make and will satisfy the family. I hope you try this and enjoy.
The recipe is below.
- 2 jars of Regu sauce
- 2 jars of water
- 3 lbs. of ground beef
- Salt to taste
- 1 ½ lbs. of spaghetti noodles (thin)
- ½ tsp. Italian seasoning
- ½ tbsp garlic powder
- ½ tbsp onion powder
- cook the ground beef until no longer pink add salt and seasonings if desired to ground beef. Drain off fat and set aside
- Boil water to cook the spaghetti noodles. When noodles are done drain and set aside about 8 to 10 minutes.
- In large pot add in the 2 jars of Regu sauce and the 2 jars of water
- Season sauce with the salt, garlic powder, onion powder and Italian seasoning
- Add the cook ground beef to sauce along with the cooked spaghetti noodles
- Let the spaghetti cook for about 20 minutes so all the flavor can blend together
- Let stand for 10 minutes then serve
**Heat of some garlic break for side if desired**