Here is a simple and easy recipe for after work. Not only is this simple and easy but extremely tasty. I hope you try and enjoy this recipe.
1 1/2 lbs. chicken breasts skinless, boneless
3 bell peppers red, yellow, green
1 medium onion
1 tbsp. vegetable oil
8 flour tortillas 8-inch size
2 pack of fajitas seasoning (any brand)
Garnishes – optional
- Sour cream
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Set aside a large baking sheet.
- On a work surface, cut chicken breasts into bit size pieces.
- Cut the onions and peppers into thin strips.
- Place chicken, onions and peppers on the baking sheet and drizzle some oil over them. Sprinkle the seasonings from fajitas seasoning pack and stir the seasoning in well.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Remove from oven, and use tongs stir chicken and vegetables.
- Heat tortillas in oven on a sheet pan for about 3 to 5 minutes just to warm.
Serve in tortillas with optional sour cream and avocado.
You can have what ever you want on the fajitas.