Hi guys, I have a cookie recipe that I know you are going to want to try. This is something that my husband requested I come up with and I did. This cookie recipe is adapted from the Oatmeal Raisin cookies I make from Sweet Maria’s cookie Jar.
The cranberry and chocolate chips really make this cookies shine. This is not to sweet and goes great in the morning with coffee or tea.
½ pound butter, softened
1 cup brown sugar
½ cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 ½ cups flour
½ teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking powder
2 cups oats
1 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- In an electric mixer; cream butter, brown sugar, and sugar until light.Add vanilla and eggs. Mix until well blended. On low-speed, add flour, salt, and baking powder. Add oats and raisins. Mix just until blended.
- Drop cookies from a teaspoon onto a parchment-lined cookie sheet, spacing each 2 inches apart.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove cookie sheet from the oven.Using a metal spatula, remove cookies from the cookie sheet and place on a wire cooling rack. Cool completely. Store cookies in an airtight container.