Hi Guys, I have been on the hunt for a great butter cookie that is soft and buttery. This cookies is a good start to finding what I am looking for.
This is a super easy recipe and very few ingredients to have to work with. That is mine kind of cookies right? I found this on “TheSimiSweetSister.com web site and they have a lot of recipe to check out, so please head over to their site and see what great recipes they have.
- 1 cup (2 sticks) salted butter, softened
- ¾ cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Using an electric mixer cream butter & sugar together until light & fluffy, about 3-5 minutes.
- Mix in vanilla. Add in flour & mix until well combined.
- Roll dough into about 1.5″ balls & place on ungreased cookie sheet. Use 3 fingers to gently press the cookies down.
- Bake for 16 minutes or until the edges & bottoms are golden brown.