Hi guys, here is an oldie but goodie. This cookie recipe is one of my family favorites especially my husband. When I make these they don’t last that long.
These are great for on the go morning breakfast. When my I have these in the house these are always going something I grab for a quick breakfast in the morning before work. They are great with a cup of coffee. I hope you try and enjoy.
½ pound butter, softened
1 cup brown sugar
½ cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 ½ cups flour
½ teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking powder
2 cups oats
1 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- In an electric mixer; cream butter, brown sugar, and sugar until light.Add vanilla and eggs. Mix until well blended. On low-speed, add flour, salt, and baking powder. Add oats and raisins. Mix just until blended.
- Drop cookies from a teaspoon onto a parchment-lined cookie sheet, spacing each 2 inches apart.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove cookie sheet from the oven.Using a metal spatula, remove cookies from the cookie sheet and place on a wire cooling rack. Cool completely. Store cookies in an airtight container.
Source: Sweet Maria’s Cookie Jar