Hi Guys, love chicken and cheese, then this recipe is for you. In my home we have more chicken dinners than pork or beef, so I am always having to up come with new and tasty recipes. This one here is a combination of a few different recipes I had seen on Pinterest. I seen the ingredients lots of recipes were using but none that make a combination my family would like.
When making new recipes like I stated before, I always have to make sure my family will approve of them which means using ingredients I know they like or would be willing to try.
This crockpot recipe was amazing and so easy to put together.
I use my crockpot to help prep dinners. If a meat needs to be cooked for a recipe I just put it into my crockpot and walk away. It makes cooking dinners so easy for me especially during the week when I am working.
I also have a video up on my channel Ruthycancook for this recipe as well, so feel free to check it out.
Crockpot Creamy Parmesan Chicken
- 2 to 3 lbs chicken your choice
- 2 tsp chicken flavored broth
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese graded
- 1 8oz cream cheese room temp and cubed
- 1 tbsp garlic herb seasoning
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- Add in the chicken and the rest of the ingredients to your crockpot.Cook on low 4 to 5 hours or high 3 hours depending on your crockpot. Stir half way through the cooking process. Once chicken is done take it out and shred. Give the sauce a taste for salt and pepper. Put the chicken back into the crockpot and mix it into the sauce. Serve over pasta