This is just 2 ingredients that is amazing for a dessert. I found this on Pinterest @spendwithpennies. This is a quick and devious dessert you must try. This is my backup apple pie now.
- 1 (21 oz) can of Apple Pie Filling
- 1 roll crescent rolls
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Open crescent rolls and cut into 12-14 equal pieces.
- Stir Apple Pie Filling and crescent rolls (and cinnamon if using) together to coat the crescents with the sauce.
- Pour into a 2 qt casserole dish, ensuring the crescent pieces are on top of the pie filling.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until crescents are completely cooked flipping crescents after 15 minutes.
Serve warm with ice cream or whip cream