Hi Guys, I found this recipe on Pinterest and had to try this as it was just to easy to believe. It came from “TheBigMansWorld.com” so go check that site out as well. I made these and to my surprise they were delicious and my family loved them.
· 5 cups Crispy Rice Cereal
· 1 1/2 cups Chocolate Chips
· 1 cup Peanut Butter can use any nut or seed butter
· 1/4 cup coconut oil
· 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
1. Line a large baking tray with parchment paper and set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add your crispy rice cereal and set aside.
3. In a microwave safe bowl or stove top, combine your chocolate chips, peanut butter, maple syrup and coconut oil. Melt until fully combined If you use a microwave, melt on medium power in 30-second spurts to avoid over-heating.
4. Pour liquid mixture over the crispy rice cereal and mix until fully incorporated. Using a large spoon or cookie scoop, drop crunch cookie batter on the lined baking sheet, about 2-3 inches apart. Press each cookie and refrigerate until firm.