Hi Guys, this recipe that I am going to share is the bomb. This is very tasty, easy and healthy for you. I found this idea on Pinterest and wanted to try it out. Below is the recipe and original source as well.
2 large carrots
4 red potatoes (cut into bit size)
2 small-medium zucchini
2 peppers (color is your choice)
1 head broccoli
1 package of chicken tenders
1/2 teaspoon of dried basil, dried oregano, dried parsley, garlic powder, onion powder
1/3 cup Parmesan cheese freshly grated, optional
2 to 3 tablespoons olive oil
salt and pepper to taste
garnish with parsley
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Line a large sheet pan with parchment paper or foil (easy clean-up) and set aside.
- Cook the chicken tender until no longer pink. (you can do this in the oven or crock pot)
- Prep the veggies: cut each into bit size pieces along with the chicken tenders
- Put the vegetable and chicken on the sheet pan.
- In a small bowl combine all of the seasonings and salt and pepper as you desired and then add the olive oil. Stir to combine.
Original Source https://www.chelseasmessyapron.com