Grab this recipe off of Pinterest. Looking for a new way to cook pork chops that is like frying. This recipe will do that for you. This recipe caught my eye because the pork chops are coated with a stuffing mix. My first thought was my husband would like these. He love the box stuffing mixes.
These came out crunchy, moist and delious.
- 6 boneless pork chops
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 box Stovetop stuffing (pork, chicken, or turkey flavor) I used chicken
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Lightly season pork chops with salt and pepper.
- Place flour on a plate.
- Whisk together egg and water in a bowl.
- Place stuffing mix on a plate.
- Coat each pork chop in flour, dip in egg mixture, and press both sides into stuffing mix, coating as well as possible.
- Pour melted butter into a 9×13-inch baking pan. Add pork chops to pan.
- Place in oven and bake 10 to 12 minutes. Flip pork chops over and continue to bake another 10 to 12 minutes.
work station set up and ready to bread the pork chops.
Pork Chops are breaded and ready to be put in the oven.
The pork chops came out amazing.